After four years in business in Kankakee, Illinois, Skydive Greater is about to call a new place home. In March 2017, the father and son team of Brad and Cody Vancina will begin working at Chicagoland Skydiving Center in Rochelle, as skydive operations end at Greater Kankakee Airport.
The Vancina duo started the family business with the aim of providing exceptional customer service while enjoying their shared passion for skydiving. CSC looks forward to welcoming them to the team.
A Bit About Skydive Greater
When Brad and Cody Vancina wanted to start a family business together, they went for something fun. Their Kankakee-based skydiving company was built on the foundation of amazing customer service, and that dedication has only strengthened over the years.
While their devotion to customer service hasn’t changed, their company’s reach certainly has. Skydive Greater has grown include a winter location in the Philippine Islands, a way to keep the thrills going all year long. The Vancina family made the decision to focus their business efforts on the company’s foreign location, but enjoy the summers at home near Chicago.
What Chicagoland Skydiving Center Offers FORMER SKYDIVE GREATER JUMPERS
The region's premium skydiving company, Chicagoland Skydiving Center, has loads of perks and benefits to offer. And now thanks to the move, Skydive Greater customers will have instant access to them all, including:
- Shuttle service: That's right, from ground to the sky, we have your transportation covered. We offer roundtrip shuttle service to/from the Elburn Metra Train station
- Flight Deck Bar & Grill right on the premises: Not only does our on-site restaurant serve up meals and speciality cocktails, but it also offers live music, events, and spectacular views for spectators.
- Safest place to tandem skydive in Chicago: We have a perfect tandem student safety record. We think that speaks for itself.
- Sand volleyball court: Skydiving isn’t the only activity you can enjoy at our facility. Our courtyard houses a sand volleyball court for pick-up games while you hang out. We also have a ping pong table and bon fire pit, all available for customer use.
- On-site lodging: RV slots, tent camping areas, team rooms, and skydiver discounts at local hotels let you extend your stay at Chicagoland Skydiving Center.
When the Move is Going Down
While Chicagoland Skydiving Center is currently closed for the winter, we will re-open our facilities to all guests in April 2017. We encourage guests to sign-up for e-mails to keep updated on opening day and events happening throughout the 2017 season.
The Flight Deck Bar and Grill is open every day, year-round, so come grab a bite to eat or enjoy a cocktail.
Whether you jump at Chicagoland Skydiving Center, Skydive Greater, or have yet to make your first tandem skydive, you’ll be in the right place when you visit us in Rochelle. If you have any questions, please reach out to our customer care team.
Check out the Chicagoland Skydiving Center experience. Let's fly!