Skydive for FREE!
Are you looking for an exciting team building experience? Check out our group rates!
Our reputation and safety record speaks for itself...
We're a better and safer skydiving school and we'll prove it!
Jump with the best skydiving school in the United States - Chicagoland Skydiving Center. With our brand-new, purpose-built 20,000 square foot facility, on-site Flight Deck Bar & Grill, perfect student safety record, outstanding reputation, plus our general approach to business and customer service - why would you jump anywhere else? Besides, do you really want to jump at the cheapest skydiving school? We'll be the first to admit you can find a less-expensive skydive out there, but if you do your research, you'll find that Chicagoland Skydiving Center is the among the best. Don't believe us? According to www.dropzone.com, we are one of the highest rated skydiving centers in the world.
CSC focuses on the entire experience, not just the skydive. Join us for a fun-filled day(s) that you and your friends will never forget. We've created a one-of-a-kind entertainment facility for spectators and skydivers alike. We have plenty of fun activities to keep everyone entertained including a competition sand volleyball court, bags, pool table, darts, video games, lounge, plenty of TVs, and blazing fast public wi-fi. Stick around for an aprés-jump beverage and/or meal at The Flight Deck Bar & Grill. Don't forget we offer (and encourage) free camping.
Please remember, anyone can put up a website and advertise that they are the best, but unfortunately many of them are far from what they say. In most cases, they are poorly managed, underfunded, and forced to operate with antiquated, tired skydiving equipment, minimally experienced instructors, and under-maintained aircraft. ONLY CSC has invested over $6,000,000.00 to create the nicest and safest skydiving center in the world. All of our skydiving gear is on a 3 year rotation plan. In other words, you won't find any skydiving equipment in our gear room over 3 years old. In addition to our equipment, CSC is home to the nicest and best maintained aircraft in skydiving. Our planes are maintained by Rampart Aviation in North Carolina. We are proud to say that CSC is the only civilian skydiving operation in the United States that Rampart will work with as they understand and share our unparalleled approach to aircraft maintenance. It's this unique approach to safety that attracts some of the most talented skydiving instructors in the world to CSC. Take a look at the experience levels of the CSC Team. Our instructional and ground support staff are the best in the industry!
We hope you now realize that skydiving centers are all very different. If you're looking for a fun, safe experience, join our growing family of new and licensed skydivers who choose to call CSC in Rochelle, IL their skydiving center of choice.
- » Rock River Valley Insider: Region offers plenty of extreme sports
- The Rockford Register-Star offers some summer fun ideas for adventure seekers
- » WIFR Rockford Talks about Skydiving for MS 15 at CSC
- Find out more about CSC's annual fundraiser for the National MS Society and hear stories of MS patients making skydives
- » CSC Videographer Featured on WCIU's "I Love My Job"
- Interview and video of videographer Nathan Dexter about how his career has taken him to unbelievable heights
- » Crain's Chicago Business profiles CSC
- Crain's Sports reporter Danny Ecker interviews CSC owner Doug Smith
- » Time Out Chicago Creates Their Own "Air and Water Show" at CSC
- Time Out Chicago staffers Erin Delahanty and Mark Bieganski jump from a perfectly good airplane at Chicagoland Skydiving Center
- » Small businesses: Flying high on 504 loans
- A story on CBS Money Watch about Doug Smith and the financing journey to build CSC's new dropzone
- » Chicago Skydiving Center Open for Business
- Rockford WTVO Shares the news of CSC's Grand Opening
- » Skydiving Center Lands at Local Airport
- A WIFR story about CSC's Grand Opening
- Flight Status
- After flying over 20 loads yesterday with an amazing vibe, we are waking up to a rainy day at CSC. Join us for breakfast at The Flight Deck.
May 25, 2013 @ 8:26 AM
- CSC Information
- Tomorrow is discount day, so give yourself a jump day treat. $19 full altitude twin otter jumps, noon to sunset for licensed skydivers.
May 7, 2013 @ 6:00 PM